Thursday 14 November 2013

Darwisya Turn Six

Turn six months ye, bukan six years.kehkehkeh

thank you
for giving me a chance to feel morning sickness
for giving me a chance to feel how to be kicked from inside
for giving me a chance to feel the pain of labour
for teaching me to be a better person
for keeping me busy all day long
for making me insane with all wacky stuff you do
and keeping me under my sanity with just your innocent smile
for making me continuously thinking what is the best for you and what not
for making our bond (baba and mama) stronger

for choosing me as your mama

and thank you for just being you.

nothing can compare how much i love you,
love that is indescribable.
love that is infinite.



sayang mama tak berbelah bagi
unless nanti ada adik, kita share-share okeh? hahaha ;P


I LOVE YOU ANAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment